Support Raising Next-Generation Children
to implement the Act on Advancement of Measures to Support Raising Next-Generation Children
SUMCO Action Plan
We have established our Action Plan in a bid to enable employees to perform fully to their ability by developing child-care support arrangements under which employees with small children balance their work and child-rearing and by enhancing comfortable and pleasant working environment for all employees.
1. Time Period
From April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2024 (five years)
Promotion of understanding of our child-care support system and increase in number of employees utilizing the system.
- Enhancing our child-care support system by promoting and improving convenience of our intra-company nursery school, etc.
- Fully disseminating our child-care support system by posting necessary and useful information on our intranet, etc.
- Reviewing utilization status of our child-care support system annually, and promoting awareness building activities to improve utilization ratio.
Continuous review and consideration of various measures for materialization of work-life balance.
- Continuously reviewing and considering effective and practicable measures to materialize work-life-balance.
Overtime reduction and encouragement to take paid leave in a bid to help employees with small children balance their work and child-rearing.
- Maintaining proper overtime management and further improving management awareness of overtime.
- Reviewing and considering effective measures to increase the rate of taking annual paid leave in addition to the minimum five days paid leave per year under the Labor Standard Act.